Dark Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Legion

Scarshield Legion Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feco

Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild Empty
PostSubject: Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild   Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:53 am

Having been with the guild now a bit i think it is time to reflect on my time here good Smile but could be awesome to be a guild takes no time at all too organize to be a serious raiding guild take time and effort from all guild members not just relying on raid leader who try there very best to organize raids for the guild. But there are far too many not wanting to participate we have enough people in the guild to raid at least 3-4 a week and still leaving enough time for people to farm and earn money we have healers and tanks and the rest to never have to rely on pugs so the guild can benifit from the drops and no 1 else im sorry for the long rant but we need to get every1 active or the guild goes nowhere and the members will eventually leave to find alternative pleasures.

Please feel free to flame me slag me off or what ever u want to do YOU can even praise me

Fecofeneab (rogue and proud of it)
Back to top Go down
Fidia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild   Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:09 pm

ye i agree , we have nominate new rank , name leader , just for this , they have possibility to organizze and leader raids.
we need help from all members 70 for do good raids
And need all members know istance and read guide , put on g.e.m and ktm ,
When do this we can raid in tranquillity
Back to top Go down
https://darklegion.iftopic.com
feco

PostSubject: 1 Reply   Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:22 pm

1 Reply from a serious posting regrarding guild Sad are the guild members aware of the forum or just to lazy too us it. Or dyslexic and cannot read thats why they cannot sign up in gem to raid because they dont know how too they have to rely on all the raid leaders to tell them and then they are too busy too do it because I have too get up for school tomorrow I have to have my tea I have too go out I can't all The same excuses well it about time something was done about it if you want tooo raid and do instances heroic and normal fine if you dont why are at a guild end off I am sorry for this rant but it has too be said if not it will fester and get worse we need too take action NOW and NOT later. Please feel free to flame me ignore me at least make an effort to reply which every way you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild   Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Or Serious Raiding Guild
Page 1 of 1